23.11.13

Neon Notes


Embossed circle stripe skirt - c/o Dressabelle (launching soon)


Comic Heroine clutch - c/o O'ORO


Oversized blocks necklace - The Quiet Riot


This clutch is more dramatic than me.




Socks - Daiso


Texted colour block top - c/o Dressabelle



Minimal sandal heels - Taobao


Wool cloche hat - H&M



So...I just completed my first semester of Uni and gosh, is this how time flies? The burden of assignments has finally been lifted off my chest and I'm in the mood for fun. Three resolutions I'd strive to fulfil this holiday season; 1. wear all my neglected heels, 2. be diligent with eye makeup and 3. really have fun with my outfits. School leaves me with zero energy to do any of the above.

Today's ensemble is all about classic black and white with neon accents. To say the end result is striking is an understatement. Not sure if it was my clutch, hat or socks-on-sandals combination that attracted a number of stares. I don't normally wear short circle skirts but this one is quite an exception. Let me explain, Not only the fabric is awesome (super thick and stretchy), its shape holds up perfectly. You can sure dress it up or down, and if you look closely, the embossed details are a bonus. Of course, I decided to match a similarly embossed sweater. With a cloche hat that supposedly gives the twenties vibe, the outfit turned out surprisingly sporty in my opinion.

This comic clutch is EVERYTHING. I hate clutches with stingy straps but it's not the case with this bad boy. Its big enough to fit all of my necessities and you can be confident that the durable chain with hold everything. If you're someone who loves art, isn't it better to wear art?

Photos by Yun Jing